The first time I saw this car on the street in Marfa, we were going fast enough that it didn't register quickly enough. But the second time I told Stan to stop! I had to photograph this! I jumped out of the car with the toy camera and made about 8 exposures, four of them close, like this and four like the one below. I like the photograph below for a sense of place, but I think the impact of the close up is a great way to begin the blog. Please click on this because it is an extra large image and you can see it in better detail. I have never seen a car this beat up, on the street. Ever! I guess in New York State this car wouldn't even be allowed on the street because there is no way it would pass inspection looking like this. I guess in Texas the requirements are less stringent.


Interesting. I see a lot of different colors and painting splatters but not too much rust or dents. More like a truck than a station wagon. Do you know make and model? Price?
ReplyDeleteHaha! Needs just a bit of work but keep the paint job :-) Betsey
ReplyDeletehy
ReplyDeleteA clean interior makes a vehicle much more comfortable, especially when dirt, stains, and odors have built up over time. For anyone searching for interior car detailing richmond va, Astonishing Detail offers thorough interior cleaning that helps refresh carpets, seats, surfaces, and hard-to-reach areas.
ReplyDelete