Wednesday, October 20, 2021

The Moonrise, In Color


So this is the color version of my moonrise photograph, and I saved it for last.  After working on the photograph just a bit more, I think that this will be my favorite photograph in the end.  I do plan to do the photograph I spoke of yesterday, which is to come here again when the moon is rising over these trees, and when the sun is still shining on the scene.  That may not be for 4 or 5 months - I need to check the data in an astronomy application I have on my computer.  But I have to say that am thrilled with this photograph!

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, great shot of the moon. I think everything looks so much better in color. The trees are still so full and beautiful and I love the calmness of the water. Trace

ken schwarz said...

And a WOW from me too! This color version of a full moon over trees is a very cool shot!

Anonymous said...

Wow #3. I love the color and the moon has not completely risen above the trees which are colorful. Perfect shot. Beautiful photo.
Joan

Anonymous said...

This photo is absolutely gorgeous!The trees are so subtle and the moon is a beautiful shade of golden yellow. betsey

Ken Spencer said...

Thank you all for your wonderful comments! The more I look at this photograph, the more I like it! It is your applause that keeps me going!