Thursday, December 21, 2023

Vivian the Gorilla


When we arrived at Amy & Gus' home after leaving the airport, Liz brought the gorilla head into the house, but she was really careful not to be wearing it, thinking that it could possibly terrify Vivian.  So it was kind of squashed under her arm, and Vivian asked what it was and Liz told her.  So then Vivian asked if Liz could put it on, and she laughed seeing Liz as a gorilla.  Then the next thing, which was wonderful, was, that Vivian wanted to wear it.  I grabbed my camera and was instantly ready to start photographing because I thought this would be so incongruous for s 3 year old child in a dress to have the had of a gorilla.  I was not wrong!  This is an awesome photograph!  I laugh every time I see it.

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! Thanks for the smiles this morning. Liz was smart to carry it in and I smiled that Vivian wanted to try it on. I wonder how heavy it is on little Vivian's head.
Joan

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful little Gorillađź’•

Anonymous said...

Cutest baby gorilla ever! Glad you got the shot! Betsey

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Trace