Saturday, September 19, 2026

A Different Sky Tonight


Our usual walk around sunset tonight.  A different kind of sky - high stratus clouds rather then the usual cumulus.  I first noticed the glowing clouds in the center of the photo and thought that was interesting but then I saw the three small figures, and new I had a photograph!  I grabbed my iPhone, rather than my Sony Rx 100 because it was quicker, and it had a wider angle lens on it.  Two shots was all it took and I knew I had it!  A lucky evening for me!

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The 3 dark sillouettes standing directly under the glow really make it! Perfect symmetry Joan

Betsey said...

Terrific photo! For me, it’s all about the light. But I love Joan’s comment about the glow and the symmetry.

Anonymous said...

Wow! I just love this photo. The lighting, the sky, the sand and water, the people are all a part of the quiet and calmness as the day comes to an end. Trace

Ken Spencer said...

Thank you all for the wonderful comments! It is so nice to know you all loved the photograph as much as I do.