I went to the hardware store for yet another gallon of white paint for the house. I am nearing the end of painting at long last! As I came out the front door I turned left and at the next door on the building, which it turns out, is part of the hardware store and sells outdoor furniture and other seasonal things, had this woman on display in the doorway! I nearly had the life scared out of me because of this scary woman! Oh my heart! Whew! It took my pulse rate a few minutes to get back to normal! Actually I was once again desperate for a blog shot so I set the can of paint down on the sidewalk and grabbed my iPhone and took this "just in case!" Good thing I did, huh?
Thursday, October 8, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
So many creative Halloween decorations. This is cool! Trace
Post a Comment