Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The Panama Hats


I think I remember this story right. Our daughter Amy is on the left, and Liz is on the right in the photo. This photo was taken in Nice, France, when Liz was on tour, and it is at the villa she was staying in during the summer. Liz said something about wanting a Panama Hat, and so Amy made it her mission when we got to Nice to go find her one. When she did, she bought one for herself too. This photo was taken just after Amy gave Liz her hat as a surprise. Does Liz look pleased, or what! They are such good friends, and so cute together, don't you think! I love this photo, proud father that I am!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Aw, cute pic, Dad! This makes me want to call Liz right now. I don't know if she's back from Eselen, but since I'm calling, I'm about to find out!