Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Super Seven!


This post is not about the convenience store.  I was looking for a good looking numeral seven.  Why?  Because this is the seventh anniversary of the blog!  Seven Years.  A post every day!  Adds up to 2555 posts all together.  I was trying to think of some cool photograph to post for such an auspicious occasion (in my world...), but I couldn't think of anything, so you get this.  I am actually amazed at my discipline, to have continued this for so long, but I realize that looking for photographs each and every day is at the heart of who I am.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me (Mr. Anonymous) be the first to not only congratulate you but also to thank you for sharing A Picture Each Day with us. No matter how bad the news in the world is or how ugly the weather is I always look forward to seeing what you have in store for us each day.

ken schwarz said...

Congratulations on your seven year milestone of wonderfully beautiful, entertaining and informative blog-post photographs and commentary. Your family, friends and fans are looking forward to many more years of your journey as viewed through your camera lens.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. Hard to believe it has been 7 years. I do look forward to the photos & your stories or lessons. Keep up the wonderful work.
Joan

Ken Spencer said...

Thank you, thank you! I really appreciate all of you loyal readers taking the time to say you are enjoying the posts. Many days it feels as if I am transmitting out into the ether. OK, so I will continue what I am doing. Actually, I couldn't stop if I wanted to... :-)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Time flies when you're having fun! Although I do not comment on all your photos, I certainly enjoy looking to see what's new and I love reading your posts - informative, funny, insightful! Looking forward to many more years of A Picture A Day...bsk

Anonymous said...

i do not think i could say it any better than all of the other posts!!! thanks for doing what you do!!

ginger said...

your blog's longevity has given all of us a daily boost. glad you won't rest on your many laurels. thank you!