Friday, December 11, 2015

Wind in the Willows


Today I went to the plumbing store again for the last two items we need for the new bathroom.  While driving down a street that I travel on all the time, I noticed what I think is a willow tree, with wonderful long branches hanging straight down, that had turned brilliant yellow.  I am not sure when the color changed, or whether it was because the sun was on the tree, but it was a stunning, brilliant yellow and I had to stop and try and capture the scene.  Unfortunately there were a lot of street signs in the background and a couple of cars parked on the street.  So I needed to come in closer on the tree, and hope you would still get the sense of the long strings of leaves.  Please click on the image so you can see more detail in the leaves.

No comments: