Thursday, March 3, 2016

"Telescope Night" at the Astronomy Club






Here is a conclusion which I just reached - if I had taken ONE good photograph last night, then I would only have posted one photograph here.  Instead, I am posting five photographs, to make up for the fact that I don't have one great shot.  Oh well.  So we had a program last night where members brought their favorite telescopes and gave a brief presentation about why they loved their particular instruments.  We had telescopes wall-to-wall, and it was a terrific evening.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Snapshots by Ken Spencer. We don't see these often. The guy with the red thing looks like he's giving a medical lecture. Gave me a good chuckle!

Anonymous said...

I like the "multitude" of photos showing several people and all their different telescopes. bsk