Tuesday, December 12, 2017

What the heck is THIS?


Please click on this photograph first to see if you can figure out what it is.  Then read on.  It is a photo I did with my drone, from 200 feet, of the side yard, and part of the neighbor's side yard as well.  If you haven't seen me yet, I am the small spot in the bottom center of the photo.  The square closer to the center of the photo is a piece of cardboard I put on the snow as the takeoff and landing spot for my drone.  I love how abstract this image is, until you notice my car at the bottom and a bit of the garage roof, also at the bottom.  The world is such an amazing place when seen from the air.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another shot of the Japanese Maple !!!!

jenny.beans said...

I would not have guessed. Very abstract and taking in a lot.
Joan

Anonymous said...

It is a fascinating view! Diane

Ken Spencer said...

OH Man! "Another shot of the Japanese Maple !!!" How could I miss that! There are so many of you out there who are so perceptive! Thank you, thank you! I never saw that. And thanks for the nice comments.