I was trying to take a candid photograph of this young woman because she looked so cool, with her wonderful hair and headphones on. I first saw her in silhouette, and her headphones were more obvious. So I didn't look at her, but instead held my camera down by my waist and pointed the camera in her direction and took a few photos. In most of the others she was not even in the frame! I cannot believe I got this one! I had seen the man but he was looking down the tracks. So this is an accident, but, still I got this photograph in the end. "Luck favors the very prepared." "Street Photography" by the way is when you photograph people candidly walking down the street or on subway platforms. It is really hard to do well. And luck really helps.
Thursday, July 23, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment