After going to Home Depot the other day around dinnertime, we were pulling out of the giant parking lot and stopped at the light. Suddenly, in front of us I saw this beautiful, classic diner all lit up! We have eaten here once or twice in years past and it made me want to eat here again. They serve breakfast all day and night and are famous for that. I think I recall that your eggs arrive when they set a small, hot frying pan in front of you with your eggs in it and tell you to be careful because it is hot! I was desperate to photograph this scene, but I did not have my toy camera on my belt! I did have my iPhone but it is a wide angle lens and the diner was across a 6 lane road! But I was desperate to get something and used my phone. When I got home the file size was large enough for me to crop into it and here is my photo. I just love the pink and blue colors on the building, and the telephone pole and wires and streetlight! And the traffic lights in the sky above. I am thinking it might be worth trying to photograph it again when there was the fading light of day in the sky behind it. I may just do some calculations and make a project of going back. If I do, you will know!
Sunday, October 4, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment