Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Day One


So I have decided to change the nature of my "Great Visual Truths" blog, by challenging myself in a different way. I find I come up with more images than I have space for on the "Sixth Day Photogs" blog. I thought of changing my blog last night after seeing what Will Yurman and Jay Capers have each done on their sites. This afternoon I was headed out the door for a late afternoon bike ride, but I was behind schedule. The garage in my back yard was lit beautifully by the low sun in a clear day. Perfect for my first photo, but I was in a hurry. When I arrived home, the sun was only a short distance above the horizon. I didn't believe there was any direct sunlight left for an interesting photo, so I was thinking I would cheat, and post a photo I did earlier in the week. While thinking about this, I went upstairs, and happened to glance into one of the bedrooms and saw this! No cheating required!

No comments: