Thursday, March 28, 2024

The Flower Expert, Again...


It was only two days ago that I introduced you to the fact that I am an expert in flower identification!  So today I am showing you another flower, called "The Little Purple Flower."  Isn't it nice for all of you to have a friend as knowledgeable as I am?  I photographed these  blossoms in the garden right next to the house.  It was late in the day and it was raining.  So two things in my favor - the overcast light generally gives you better colors because bright sun can create too large a brightness range which is hard for the camera sensor to handle.  The other thing is, and you may have noticed this, that colors are brighter and more saturated in the rain.  That's what attracted me to these blossoms.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness for Google Lens. Apparently, this flower is a Hyacinthella. Love the color saturation of purple and blue. Betsey