I have been painting rather than out taking photographs. I found this image in a folder marked "Possible Blog," and checked to see if I had used it before. And I think I have not posted this before. This is a home in Sea Cliff that was made from a garage kind of building and it is really nice inside. Some years ago they had a sale of "stuff" and I went and was surprised how nice it was inside. Anyhow I forgot what brought me to this side of the house, on a side street, even though the front of the house is on a main road. I was taken by the pattern of the cracks that have been filled with some material to seal the cracks before the building was painted. I was just fascinated by the pattern of the cracks.
Friday, October 9, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment