Tuesday, April 16, 2013

The Elusive Photodude at Work


Frequent readers of this blog are familiar with the "Photodude."  Here I have captured him in his element - at work taking photographs, which he is very passionate about.  Check the backpack he is wearing.  Inside it is another camera body, and a ton of lenses, and another portable flash unit.  He said he was going to bring all his lenses with him, and since I have a brand new Canon camera, I was anxious to try some of those lenses.  So he comes carrying all this gear, and I show up with one camera and one lens.  So when I saw something I want to shoot, I would say "Hey Mike, can I try the 70 - 200mm zoom?" and he would dig it out of the backpack and hand it to me.  That makes life easy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful to have an accommodating photographer friend!
Joan

Anonymous said...

Nice story; blah, blah, blah...WHERE was this picture taken?

Ken Spencer said...

Planting Fields Arboretum, in Oyster Bay New York. The last several pictures have all been from that New York State Historic Park, One of my favorite places to photograph.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful hydrangeas! Aren't you lucky not to have to carry a heavy load around while taking photos!! bsk