Saturday, October 10, 2026

Pick Your Favorite Ghosts (picture)


I was driving by this house the other day, early in the day, and saw some ghosts hanging from the trees in the front yard.  The light was too bright, though, so I made myself a note to come by late in the day, and so I did that today.  I love these ghosts!  They are the ones that you make by blowing up a balloon and then draping it with an old sheet and then adding eyes. Very cool.  So it was fun to photograph two of the three and try and find the best shot.  But you will have to tell me your favorite, because after shooting about 30 exposures it was really hard to narrow it down.  I chose these three images.  I like this close in image because it is more dramatic than the other two, below.


Maybe up close and more dramatic is not the best way to present these two ghosts.  So I backed away some and gave more a sense of the surroundings, and this is a nice photo.


So here is one that is in-between really close and further back.  So your job is cut out for you to decide which one you like best.  Thanks for the help!  Please let me know.  Thanks!





 

No comments: