Saturday, February 8, 2020

"...You Lookin' At?"


The cats are so funny!  I walked into the back room and the cats immediately turned to look at me!  They are so funny, right?  Look at Sam, in the foreground, and the look he has on his face!  You noticed the title on this blog?  There is a story about where I first heard that phrase.  I was doing an assignment at a high school in Queens some years ago.  There was a young black student sitting on the steps in front of the school, and as I watched, another student stopped and looked at the sitting student.  So the sitting student says "...you lookin' at?"  So ever since that day, I love using that phrase just for fun!

4 comments:

Ron said...

Love it. My three cats ask the same question multiple times a day!”

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cats. Trace

Ken Spencer said...

Thank you both for your comments. Cats are wonderful, aren't they!

Anonymous said...

I love the crazy looks and silly antics. I miss having a cat when I see photos of your cats...betsey