We went to the beach again today, so Kathy could do some of the walking she needs to as part of her recovery. The minute I got out of the car I saw this scene. So many different kinds of clouds visible, both low level cumulus which you see closer to us and then higher clouds further away. I was not sure, but at first right in the center of the photo, over the dark trees, I thought that might be a rain shower, but I don't think it is. It was a showery day today. After walking for a bit, I looked to the north across the sound and there was a similar rain shower as I photographed yesterday. When we left the parking lot, there was another huge rain shower just across the harbor that obscured the whole horizon to the north. Just beautiful gray clouds everywhere today. And a single person down by the water, watching the clouds as we were.
Thursday, July 30, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Great photo! The clouds are so fluffy and beautiful. The sand looks perfectly laid and its contrast color accents the beautiful gray and white sky. The human in the photo seems to show how small we all are in comparison with nature. There is a lot to see, but overall, it is another peaceful photo to look at! Trace
It is amazing to see how very different the two sky photos are. This looks very stormy and I agree with Trace, seeing a small person put it in perspective with us and Mother Nature.
Post a Comment