Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Lights For the Front Steps.


It is long past time to have lights for the front porch steps. Just one of those things I never got around to. So the other day I went looking at 12 volt systems, instead of the solar lights, which are not nearly bright enough. I liked the style of these lights - I forget what they are called, but they remind me of Frank Lloyd Wright - maybe this is Prairie Style? (On Long Island?) Oh well... In any case, they really are pretty, and I love the light.

5 comments:

ken schwarz said...

I think the word (phrase) you are looking for to describe the style of your new lights is "arts & crafts".
Very attractive and a nice touch to the front entrance!

Anonymous said...

I love the new lights and they seem to really light up the steps. The little solar lights don't provide much light. You did not even have to get on a ladder for this! :-)

Anonymous said...

I love the look! Kathy must be thrilled.

Ken Spencer said...

"Arts & Crafts" is EXACTLY it! Thanks for that!
I am also glad everyone else seems to love these as well...

Anonymous said...

Like the new lights. bsk