Sunday, June 7, 2015

The Present


When we went to Boston, Kathy wanted to bring a present of some plants to give to our friends in Rhode Island.  So she put together this collection, and we brought it with us.  Only problem was, we had three days before we saw our friends.  And I was planning to go to museums, which meant the car would be parked in a sunny lot and it would bake the poor plants.  So we brought the container into the hotel room.  We kept it watered, and I put it in the sunshine in the morning, knowing that the sun would move and thus not give the plant too much sun.  I loved the shadows of the plants on the rug, so that's why I took this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely idea to take a gift of plants. Of course , I'm curious what kind of plants they were...bsk