Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Sea Cliff Window Dressing


As I walked through Sea Cliff, on the way to the parade route, I kept my eye open for photographs along the way, because that's what photographers do!  I don't know what they sell in this particular store.  Maybe some day I will have to go inside.  I didn't even notice the name of the store.  But I do love these dress forms, along with the arms used for displaying gloves. I do think that the proprietor did a nice job of making a display that attracts attention.

3 comments:

Photodude Images said...

I can't believe you didn't go in. Those gloves would look just fabulous on you.

Anonymous said...

OK - you need to check out what they sell. You can tell them that your readers need to know! The Swarovski sign makes me think of jewelry. betsey

Ken Spencer said...

Photodude - you are awesome! Cracked me up! Anonymous - thank you for holding my feet to the fire - I need to be a better reporter! :-) I will report back!