Thursday, July 11, 2019

Surprise!


"Surprise?"  What does surprise have to do with this photograph?  Who will be surprised?  I will tell you who - my friends Babs and Hutch, who are faithful readers of the blog, and who live nearby.  I went over to their house the other day to help them with a new DVD player installation, and as I walked across their lawn toward the front door, I saw this and stopped in my tracks!  I quickly took three photographs, before I knocked on their door, so they have no idea I took this!  So this is fun - they will fall over when they see this tomorrow, which is really fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty display.
Joan

Anonymous said...

Oh, WOW!!!! Ken, you sneaky devil!!! We LOVE this photo...and it was a complete surprise! We can't thank you enough for being such a good sport about helping us non-techie folks with the DVD player! It works great, all due to you!! And your photo of the bench gave us a happy shock! Very much appreciated and welcome....as are you, anytime you want to come by. Hugs, Babs and Will

Anonymous said...

I love everything in this photo - American flags, yellow bench, watering cans, the hiding gnome and the owl, pretty flowers...what a lovely picture. I like Babs' style and her enthusiasm. betsey