Thursday, November 24, 2022

Happy Thanksgiving!


I hope everyone had a really nice Thanksgiving.  We all have so much to be thankful for.  So we were just the two of us at home, and it was only a turkey breast, but with all the trimmings, including home made cranberry sauce and stuffing, among other side dishes.  I used a wide angle lens for this shot just for fun, to emphasize the large table with just the two of use.  Photographs can lie!  


But then we had two Facetime sessions, first with my sisters in Connecticut.  They were at Lauren and John's home, and Joan is missing in this shot, and that is Lauren on the right.   Jon was taking a nap.


And Jennie was there with the twins!


Then we immediately had another Facetime with everyone in Los Angeles!


We couldn't be there, but it was so nice to see everyone, at least online.  All in all, a wonderful day!

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice photos of everyone. It's nice to have facetime when you can't be there. Hope everyone had a fun day. Trace

Anonymous said...

Love the photo of you and Kathy enjoying a special dinner for two and the table looks beautiful. Nice to FaceTime yesterday afternoon.
Joan

Anonymous said...

You and Kathy look so nice all dressed up for your Thanksgiving meal. Lovely! Although, I am seeing myself in the next photo, I was "missing"!!! Joan was missing. Oops! My timing was perfect for FaceTime since we all got to see our California nieces with Gus, Sarah and Miss Vivian. Wonderful :-) betsey

Ken Spencer said...

Hi Betsey: I do know the difference between you and Joan. Duh! I have made a correction. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

We missed being together with you. Love your photos. A wonderful meal together with Chris, Becky and her family.
Many Blessings this year!🙏