Saturday, November 26, 2022

The Bearded Man!


The Bearded Man!  Sounds like a circus sideshow attraction!  In the past on maybe 3 occasions in 30 or 40 years, when I have gotten the flu, I would stop shaving because my skin hurt.  It usually took a week for the flu to pass and by then I had a pretty scruffy beard on my face.  So my skin did not hurt when I had my mild case of COVID, but I decided to stop shaving because I was not going anywhere.  So this is about 10 days worth of beard for the Bearded Man.  Tomorrow we have Ken and Ronnie for lunch so I will be shaving in the morning.  I do like the clean shaven look, actually.  Click on the photo to see how really scruffy I am!

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

10 days I would expect a big beard. Then maybe you can join the circus! :-)
Joan

Anonymous said...

I have never seen you in "scruffy" mode. Since November is "Movember" for men's health month, then next year you should really grow a full beard! betsey