Thursday, December 29, 2022

In California Even Dogs Drive Cars!


I took a walk from Amy & Gus' house over to Ralph's grocery store to get a couple of items that were needed for dinner.  I brought my camera with me, of course.  I took a number of photos along the way, some others of which you will see later.  But then I spied this dog sitting in the driver's seat of a parked car.  I moved closer to the car very slowly in hopes he wouldn't move.  Originally he was looking straight forward which I thought was a better shot but I never got that picture.  But I thought that this was not too bad, with him looking at me!  He was gentle, and my moving slowly helped I think because he never barked once.  Good doggie!

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your caption made me smile this morning.
Joan

Anonymous said...

Cute photo! Trace

Anonymous said...

He is definitely the chauffeur! Love those cute ears. betsey