Monday, December 12, 2022

The Cold Sea


It's getting colder and I am not ready!  It was warmer yesterday when I started my Winter Walks.  And yesterday was also overcast. Sometimes when it is overcast it is harder for me to find photographs.  Today was sunny so my walk took so much longer because of all the times I stopped to take photographs.  So this is a view of the harbor as the sun was setting under the cumulus clouds and reflecting on the water.  Does it look cold?  I forgot to mention that the wind was blowing at about 15 miles an hour, out of the northwest.  I walk south to get to the old power plant, so the wind was not a problem, but, oh man, when I turned around to walk home, I was walking into the teeth of the gale!  But it was worth it.  Wait until I show you some of my other photographs from today.  And please, click on this to see it in more detail.

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photo! A beautiful scene with the sun and clouds and the reflection on the waves. It definitely looks cold. Trace

Anonymous said...

Great photo and it looks mighty cold!
Joan

Anonymous said...

You certainly captured the feeling of cold and dark with the dark water, dark clouds the setting sun and only a hint of light left on the water. betsey