Thursday, May 11, 2023

More Flower Photographs


Same place, almost but different time.  I take you back to my riding up my hill at the end of my bike ride.  Today I rode by the flowers I photographed the other day, but didn't like the image because it was in the contrasty light of the bright sun.  Today on the way up, I found a different garden, only 2 houses below us, and this garden was in the shade.  Look how much nicer it is when the garden is in soft light and you can see details and colors much better.  And what a beautiful garden design this is!


Joan thought the flowers I photographed the other day were possibly bluebells.  Perhaps these are as well, but just a different variety.  But I will let all of my readers tell me what I photographed THIS time!  Once again, in the soft light we can see so much more detail in each of the blossoms.  I still cannot imagine why I photographed those other flowers in the sun!  I know better than that!  Please, be SURE and click on each of these photographs - they are beautiful when enlarged!



 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the first photo with so many shades of blue, pink and lavender. A field of flowers. Totally different look from a few days ago.
Joan

Anonymous said...

The variety of color is so pretty - lovely to look at. betsey