Monday, May 20, 2024

I Hung Them Out To Dry


Well, all the painting is done in the bathroom!  Finally!  But then I realized that I had to paint the shutters, which I had forgotten about.  So I had to take all the hinges off of each shutter and then brush them to get rid of the dust.  Then I put a screw hook in the bottom of each shutter, and I hung them on a clothesline and sprayed each one on both sides, but very gently.  I tend to forget and make too many passes and end up with too much paint on them and then I get runs.  So I did two coats with a couple of hours in between and then left them here to dry.  They look really nice now, but it will take a while to put all the hinges back and then re-hang them in the window.



 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so good Ken!!

Anonymous said...

Brilliant! You hung the shutters from a line to dry. I would have set them on the ground and then would have to paint the bottom separately. And that is why you are the Master! Betsey