Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Seeing Our World From the Air


New York to Los Angeles today, for a visit with our girls, and Miss Vivian.  I took a billion photographs out my window  all the way.  I had not noticed who was sitting in the seat in front of me.  But when we descended to about 5000 feet on our approach to Los Angeles airport, I suddenly noticed this young boy looking out of his window.  He never took his eyes off the ground as we continued to descend.  Fortunately he was not aware that I was photographing him.  Clearly he was riveted to the scene outside his window and how different the world looks from the air.

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe we crossed paths in the sky as we were on our way home from California...Ronni

Ken Spencer said...

I bet we did! We were in the air for 5 1/2 hours. Took off at 11 AM NY time, or 2 PM California time! What time did you guys fly?

Anonymous said...

We left at 12:30PM after spending a wonderful 10 days with the girls and their families☺️

Anonymous said...

He is totally focused on what he can see out the window! Betsey