I went to the grocery store to buy some more Shredded Wheat Mini's and as I went down the aisle I passed by these two boxes of cereal. I couldn't believe my eyes - a breakfast cereal with CHOCOLATE in it? Each bit looked like a chocolate crossiant! So I read the side of the box to see about nutrition and sugars. You don't want to know. BUT... I am tired of always trying to eat the right thing, the correct food. Each morning since forever I have my 1 cup of Shredded Wheet Minis, with a bunch of blueberries on top. Well, I am done with that! From now on I an eating THIS cereal. I can't wait for my first bowl tomorrow! Oh wait, tomorrow is Dunkin'. OK maybe the day after...
Monday, June 15, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Funny. It's fun to try a new food now and then for a treat. The company knows how to market it with the bright red and brown color that grabs the shopper's attention. Chocolate is wonderful and sometimes it's fun to just indulge in our favorite foods. I hope you enjoy the cereal. Trace
I cannot imagine you buying and eating chocolate cereal and at $6.99 for a box! I don't buy or eat cereal often so it goes stale. I buy a dozen eggs for $1.43 at Aldi and eat them most mornings. In Winter, I make oatmeal.
OK, here's my two cents. Oatmeal cereal is very good in the winter and I prefer mine made with water not milk. For most of the year, my go to cereal is Grape Nuts because I find that a little of this dense cereal is very filling and a box seems to last longer than the flaky stuff. For both cereals I'll add raisins, strawberries or whatever fruit that might be in the fridge. Tip: a real SC fresh peach is the ultimate topping for Grape Nuts! . But having said all that, I much prefer eggs for protein in the morning.
There’s no way that you’re going to eat chocolate cereal! I like Mini Shredded Wheat, Cheerios, Oatmeal with fruit and banana. Switch it up. Plus, I eat 1/2 an apple with natural peanut butter.
“Eat breakfast like a King, lunch like a Q
Prince and supper like a pauper”
Thanks for all of your comments, so fascinating. The truth is, my sisters know me well and their statement that "no way that you are going to eat chocolate cereal!" is correct. For a laugh on the blog I pretended that I was going to buy this which was why I photographed the cereal. But I would never, ever try this cereal. My apologies to those friends and family who thought I might actually try something new!
Post a Comment