Wednesday, August 12, 2026

Meadow Exhibit


About 6 miles after crossing in to Vermont from Massachusetts, there is the Vermont Welcome Center.  It is a wonderful place to make a visit and take a break from driving.  I love to wander around with my camera snd try and find a blog photo.  In this photograph is is a view of the "Meadow Exhibit" which I did not know about from other visits.  There are so may wildflowers in bloom here it is so much fun to walk around and see if I can find a photo.  The dead or dying tree doesn't help here, but I could not find a photograph that did not include that tree.


 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a pretty meadow with the flowers and different shades and shapes of green! Trace

Joan Edwards said...

Very pretty meadow of flowers to calm your soul. Enjoy the convention.

Ken Spencer said...

I found it was calming, after finding this scene. I actually just stood there to take it all in, just with my eyes, before I started to photograph it. So glad you both enjoyed this. Thanks!