At the beginning of last week, we had two days of good rain. I was standing on the front porch looking out when it started raining hard for a bit, so I took my toy camera and made this photograph. I love the atmospheric effect of so much rain that it almost looks foggy as you look further into the distance. And I like the feeling of this photograph as well, whatever that is. Please click on this to examine it in a larger size and you can see the streaks of raindrops throughout the picture.
Sunday, August 2, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Love this photo and how the rain is visible. The white chairs and a bit of the garage look good with the full green shrubbery background. It looks quiet and peaceful and like the perfect summer rainstorm. Trace
Trace said it perfectly! I love how the rain is visible. Your backyard looks very different from past photos
because the focus is more about the heavily wooded background of trees.
you captured a great moment!!
I agree, Trace said it perfectly. Lovely photo.
Thank you all for your nice comments. At first glance, it hardly seems like a memorable photograph, but the more I look at it, the more lovely it seems. Subtle, but memorable.
Post a Comment