Friday, March 11, 2011

Learning Stuff


This is a group of some fellow photographers, intently listening to one of the speakers at one of the many workshops I have attended the last two days. I have listened to workshops on gathering sound with digital recorders, learning to edit video with Final Cut Pro, creating multimedia slideshows, storytelling with multimedia, which included both video and stills, and this workshop on how to use a pretty sophisticated application for editing still photographs. Whew, my brain is full! But it is a wonderful way to spend a couple of days, both learning new things, and refreshing my memory with things I *used* to know! And then, of course, there the conversations with old friends, as well as meeting new friends. Makes me a happy camper, AND, so much smarter than I was two days ago... :-)

No comments: