Friday, June 29, 2018

Flower Week


I first photographed this plant with my hundred year old 4x5 camera in black and white, shortly after Kathy brought it home from the plant store.  It has since thrived and I have added a wooden trellis behind it to support it as it grows.  It is just gorgeous to look at as we pass by it next to the garage every day.  Oh, it is called Mandevilla. I know you will be impressed that I know this!


This is the same view of the plant that I did with the 4x5 in black and white.  I just wanted you to see the whole plant when it was new.  Oh, I titled this "Flower week" because I showed flowers yesterday and then again today.  Well, not exactly a whole week...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the close up photo. A beautiful plant. Will you bring it in for the winter?
Joan

Anonymous said...

The mandevilla is gorgeous! betsey