Wednesday, July 5, 2023

The Cloud Over The Tree


After I did the self-timer exposures of Kathy and I having coffee, I had the camera near my chair because I was too lazy to take it back to the car.  Then I happened to look up at that tree that is nearly on the end of the point, and noticed the little bright cloud above the tree!  Actually, it is the top of a cumulus build-up poking up above a different cloud between that build-up and me.  There was just something that made me think that this would make an interesting photograph.  So here you are!

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely photo. Peaceful.
Joan

Anonymous said...

Nice photo. Peaceful and serene. Trace

Anonymous said...

Love the little cloud. I especially like the whole scene as it looks very peaceful. Betsey

Ken Spencer said...


Thank you all for your comments, and for finding the tiny cloud as interesting as I did!