Monday, July 20, 2026

Flowers at Rum Point


When I was down photographing the water company workers, I wandered just a small distance down the sidewalk to look at this little park.  It is not very big, but has maybe 5 benches that people can sit on while looking out at the harbor.  I used to stop here at the end of my bike ride and cool down.  I realized recently that the park looks so much nicer!  The lawn is no longer bare and someone has made this beautiful garden of flowers.   So I spent some time looking for the best view.  I love the geese seen through an opening of the fence.  Oh, they have a sign there that says this piece of the land is called Rum Point.

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty little garden. Looks like a nice place to stop and rest. Trace

Joan Edwards said...

It is wonderful that someone planted this beautiful flower garden for all to enjoy as they sit and relax in the park.

Anonymous said...

Another beautiful photograph!