Saturday, October 22, 2011

Finally, a Picture with a Camera!


Finally, a picture taken with a camera, instead of the iPhone using Hipstamatic! Well, not exactly... You see, this is actually a photograph taken with the regular camera in the iPhone! And that camera is simply stunning! I took another at the same time with my "toy" camera, and the iPhone picture was the equal of that image in terms of quality! Just amazing! This is Scudder's Pond which is down by the water, not that far from our house. A pretty scene on a gorgeous fall day.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Photo. Beautiful Day.
Joan

Anonymous said...

I agree Joan. Absolutely magnificent Fall photo.

Anonymous said...

Very peaceful picture. I like the touch of red in the background.Trace

Anonymous said...

Serene, calming. Beautiful. bsk

Ken Spencer said...

Thank you all for such nice comments. I really appreciate it.