Saturday, September 21, 2024

Formation


OK, so THIS is a cool photograph!  But what the heck IS it?  It may take you a bit of time to figure it all out.  I love the fact that it is not clear right away what this is and where it is and that it isn't immediately obvious.  So this is a photograph of three fast boats coming down the river kind of in formation.  But here's the thing.  How did I take this?  From an airplane?  Clearly I was up high, and I was also over the river.  Gee, what a mystery!  Well this photograph ties in with what I am going to post about tomorrow, so enjoy the mystery and I will tell you everything in a day.

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool photo! Did you bring your Drone on your anniversary trip to the Hudson River?
Joan

Anonymous said...

What a great photo! Trace

Anonymous said...

This is a cool photo. Can’t wait to hear the rest of the story! Betsey

ken schwarz said...

You captured a cool pic of a speed boat with two trailing and crisscrossing personal watercraft heading towards a bridge. I would like to say the bridge is the Mystic River Bridge but I don't think it's high enough for the angle of your shot. I guess I will need to wait for the answer tomorrow unless another bridge comes to mind.

ken schwarz said...

A better guess with higher elevation might be the Housatonic River Bridge.

Ken Spencer said...

Wow! 5 comments! Thank you all! You will be disappointed in me because I have run out of time and can't make the promised post tonight. But tomorrow I will definitely post the answer to the three speedboats photo.