Wednesday, September 25, 2024

I Left One Out!


When I was working on the blog post about the Poughkeepsie Railroad Bridge, now known as "The Walkway Over the Hudson" I felt like I messed up because all my photographs were mostly looking along the walkway.  I did have two photograph of things you could see to the sides of the bridge, but I didn't have any photos of people LOOKING off of the bridge.  Today I was working on a different bridge post, and realized I was missing some photographs that I took.  I finally found them, in another folder and there was a photograph of someone looking off the bridge.  It is Kathy and she is looking at the Mid Hudson Bridge.  I thought it was so strange not to have a photo like this, and low and behold, I did take one!  So here I am, a day late and a dollar short, but you deserve to see this photo to complete the post on the old, repurposed bridge.  Actually, I did have a couple of other photos of the old bridge, and I may post then in a second post about the Bridge Across the Hudson.  Please stay tuned!

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that we get to see Kathy in your photos. It is a totally different perspective. Betsey