Saturday, June 16, 2007

Blue Crab Claw


I was photographing a collector of "Beach Glass" who turns the weathered glass into jewelry. While I was looking for a place to photograph him, I noticed this claw on the wet sand. The brilliance of the colors was amazing to me! I don't recall ever noticing how bright the blue in a Atlantic Blue Crab was. I crouched down, and made two exposures, and suddenly a wave came in. I jumped back, and was stunned that the receding wave took the claw with it! Oh no! Wait! I'm not finished! I wanted to spend more time photographing the claw. But fortunately, I managed to get this image in the first two exposures.

1 comment:

blue crab sculpture said...

The Blue Crab claw's color is looks so nice. The photo of crab is also good.Thanks for sharing with us keep posting.:)