Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Cumulus Reflections


I was driving back to the house this morning along the water, and the sky was clear, and I noticed the cumulus clouds on the horizon. I thought "Gee, that's pretty..." and then I noticed the reflection of the clouds in the water of the harbor. The reflections are subtle, but they are there. This is quite unusual, because usually there is a wind when the sky is this clear and this blue. But the breeze was light, the waves were gentle, and the surface of the water was more mirror-like. So I jumped out and did some pictures. What is it about blue sky, sunshine, and puffy white clouds that I find so calming? Please click on this to see in with better color.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it! You are so right..you feel a sense of peace... of calm.
Beautiful that is for sure.