Monday, July 27, 2009

A Front Comes Through


Both yesterday afternoon, and this afternoon, thunderstorms developed late in the afternoon and blew through with plenty of rain. I am not sure if it was a frontal passage or not. I don't think so, because usually when that happens, the sky clears, the air is dryer, and the weather is different the following day. More thunderstorms are forecast for tomorrow. Anyhow, I saw this division between clouds and clear sky after sunset, and it reminded me of what a frontal passage might look like. Anyhow, I didn't mean for this post to be a weather report, but rather an enjoyment of a beautiful cloud formation, and of an abstract photographic image. As always, it is better if you click on it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cool photo! I have never noticed a division like that.
Joan