Sunday, June 12, 2016

How to Make a Perfect Cup of Coffee.


The drill is simple.  Brew a single cup of coffee by grinding some whole coffee beans, then putting the grounds into a filter cone and then pouring in boiling water.   So far so good.  Then add one teaspoon of sugar, and pour in enough whole milk to make the coffee the PERFECT color!  But what if the coffee cup was too full?  Well, I keep pouring the milk until the coffee is the correct color.  Whoops.  Too much coffee, too much milk.  Uh-Oh!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had to laugh when I thought of you and only 1 teaspoon of sugar! What happened to my brother and his love of sugar?

Anonymous said...

MMMMMMMMMmmmm. That looks so yummy! Please pass the pistachio-almond biscotti!It IS the perfect color coffee!

Anonymous said...

Makes me think of caramel sauce - yum! I had the same reaction as Joan - ONLY 1 tsp. of sugar - get out!!! bsk