Saturday, June 4, 2016

"Soon"


This is another photograph from my walk to the parade that wasn't.  This is a shop that has been an antique store for years and years, although it seems to come and go with different proprietors.  I drive by this store nearly every day, but it is hard to tell if it is open.  Sometimes in warm weather there will be several people sitting in antique chairs out on the sidewalk.  I think they own the place.  Anyhow, I stopped to look inside and saw these Scrabble tiles spelling out "SOON."  So I am guessing the store is closed for a while.  I think that this is a very clever way to let people know that the closure is only temporary.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope it means that the owners are traveling the country buying antiques to fill the store...bsk

Photodude Images said...

And a double letter word score.