Tuesday, October 10, 2017

People Pictures


I have been posting so many landscape photographs that I realized that I need to show some people photographs.  So here are various photographs from the trip.  This is everyone eating shrimp from a food truck.  


Here we go again, more shrimp from a truck!  This time I ate shrimp and it was astounding!  Louisana style, and hot!  Yummm...


Photograph of the women on a balcony at our hotel in Honolulu.


Amy and Gus doing a selfie.  Amy is the master of the selfie!


Amy and Liz and Sarah in the swimming pool at the hotel in Kona.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photos! It's so great all of you could be together. Trace

Anonymous said...

Love all of the smiles. Family fun and relaxation!
Joan

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that you showed us some family photos! What a wonderful vacation that you could all share!!! betsey