Monday, October 16, 2017

The Beautiful Pacific


I know, I know...  You are most likely tired of my continuing posts from Hawaii.  You are probably thinking "when is he going to stop beating this to death?"  Good point.  After the scenery we saw there, it is hard to come home and get excited about all the familiar scenes in our neighborhood.  Anyhow, I am nearing the end.  This is a really nice view of the beach outside our hotel, and of the beautiful Pacific Ocean.  What a joy to wake up every day and see this outside the window.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Living near LI Sound has always been wonderful, but this is so beautiful with blue waters and lovely beach. I would like to wake up to this everyday.
Joan

Anonymous said...

I haven't gotten tired of your posts from Hawaii. There is always something new. How could anyone get tired of the lovely shades of the water and a beautiful beach? Not me!! betsey