Tuesday, August 13, 2024

Along My Walk


A week ago, my car went in for its New York State inspection.  It wasn't ready until late in the afternoon, and Kathy had started seeing clients, so she couldn't drive me over.  So I decided to walk the two miles to the shop.  I always enjoy these walks.  I have done this walk so many times, since I like driving over to drop the car, and then walking home.  I always bring a camera - now there's a surprise!  So this is a Rose of Sharron bush I saw along the way and stopped to photograph.  It's not a great photo, but it is something for the blog when I am desperate...

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Flowers are beautiful and cheerful. Perfect blog photo.
Joan

Betsey said...

Rose of Sharon is so delicate. You really caught that in the photo. Betsey