Friday, August 30, 2024

An Old Tree Stump


I haven't shot anything around here in a couple of days, so I was looking for some other photographs that I have done that I haven't posted.  This tree stump was photographed when I was at the Stellafane Convention in Vermont. I am guessing the top of this tree has been gone for years.  It is difficult to explain what attracts me to this, but I just loved the different shades of green on this old stump. And the different textures as well.  I will be interested to hear if others like this as much as I do.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It interesting to see the many colors and textures and surprised to see that it was cut at three different levels. Your love of old things made a great post.
Joan

Anonymous said...

I really like this with all the shades of green and the three levels of stump. Betsey