Sunday, August 12, 2007

Ginger


This is my friend Ginger, looking at a photo exhibit at the International Center of Photography. I still haven't finished posting photos from Mexico - I have some more nice photos from after the wedding, but I am WAY behind in my posts again... I had to get ready for the annual Stellafane Convention in Vermont this past weekend. So I fell way behind in my posts. I was kind of waiting to finish the Mexico stuff, but I have been shooting and not posting, so it is time to get back on track. One of the reasons that Ginger is posted here today is that she is one of my biggest fans, and she has also been asking me to get back to posting on schedule! So I am surprising her by making her the post for today! Ginger and I worked together at Newsday for years and I have written of traveling to visit her in Texas last fall. We got together when she and Ron were visiting Manhattan a week or so ago, and visited ICP to see the exhibits there, and I snapped this image, which is so "Ginger."

No comments: